Friday, July 8, 2011

Recipe - Leftover Spaghetti Pizza

Here is a fun one that the kids will love! (What kid could resist a pizza made of spaghetti?) :-)  You can use whole grain pasta to make it healthier, and she gives some suggestions at the end for additional veggies you could add as well. It can be made with or without meat, and of course you can try different kinds of cheese too. Feel free to experiment, and be creative, but this is a great way to use up leftover spaghetti, in a way that is healthy and delicious for the whole family.

Pizza di Spaghetti Recipe (a recipe for leftover spaghetti)
This yummy recipe uses leftover spaghetti with sauce to make a delicious meal. It is vegetarian or meat eater friendly. The leftover spaghetti used in this example is simply 100% whole grain pasta and jar spaghetti sauce. Below is my recipe which I a...



More Recipes for Leftovers:
    
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Very unique and interesting. I love spaghetti since I was a child. My mom always cooks me, my brothers and my sister whenever it's our birthday or other special occasions that needs celebrating. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Now I can cook for my mom.

    Haley
    Basset Training

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments and suggestions!