Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Recipe - Blueberry Mango Salsa (Video)

I am just a sucker for fruit salsa's - they are sooo fresh and summery!  Blueberries make a great salsa, and while I've tried several different recipes, this one is pretty good, and I thought I'd share the video so you can watch it being made. This one includes mango - another special summer treat! It turns out so beautiful and colorful, it can't help but make you hungry....  Although I thought this recipe really skimped on the blueberries - I would suggest using 2 cups or so - maybe crush one cup, and leave the other whole. Feel free to improvise and come up with your own variations! (For example, substituting peaches for mangoes may be a great variation for those who don't like mangoes, or just want to try something different.)

FBC, Blueberry Mango Salsa, 5-28-10
For the "written" recipe, please visit www.feelbettercoach.com



More Blueberry Recipes:
    
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments and suggestions!