Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sloppy Joe Recipe from Jamie Oliver

Jamie Oliver's Food RevolutionImage via WikipediaAs you may know, I'm a big Jamie Oliver fan. In fact, I touted his "Food Revolution" TV show to all my friends last year, as "potentially the most influential TV show ever". I've heard rumors of Season 2, and I can't wait! I think what he is doing is such a great thing for the future health of America, and I love his simple, easy, fresh recipes. Here is a good one for you. If your kids love Sloppy Joe's but aren't that fond of veggies, try "hiding" them in this yummy version. This from-scratch recipe is quick to whip up, so it makes a great weeknight dinner. Feel free to substitute turkey for the beef if that is your preference.


Jamie Oliver's Sloppy Joes
Sloppy Joe is an all-American classic, and here’s one you can easily make yourself at home. It won’t take you long and you’ll know exactly what’s in it....
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/beef-recipes/sloppy-joe 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments and suggestions!