Monday, March 14, 2011

Homemade Pizza Recipe

Here is a great looking recipe for making your own pizza, with a from-scratch sourdough crust (if you don't like sourdough, just make a regular dough). This one is a bit more advanced, since you are making the crust from scratch, but it looks like it will be worth the extra effort. There are lots of great step-by-step pictures as well, so be warned that it will make you hungry!  If you've ever wanted to try homemade pizza, this one looks like it's worth a try.

Pizza I cooked.Image via WikipediaCheck it out, and let me know how it turns out!

A New Pizza Recipe
I am endlessly looking for a perfect pizza recipe and I think I just found it. And best of all, it uses my sourdough starter. You start by placing 2 cups of starter in your mixer bowl. Then add 1 cup of water. Add 2 tsp. of salt. ...
Publish Date: 03/11/2011 11:52
http://octoberfarm.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-pizza-recipe.html
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments and suggestions!