Friday, March 30, 2012

Recipe - Low-Carb Burgers

I had a couple of different fun diabetic cooking videos I was considering sharing with you today, but the other one was stuffed peppers, which was a bit more involved, and since we just did the big long cabbage rolls recipe on Wednesday, I figured I'd give you a quick and easy one for the weekend! Burgers are a great way to get a fresh, from-scratch, and filling low-carb meal in minutes, so they're great for diabetics, or just busy folks wanting to cut back on carbs a bit. This one uses ground turkey, but as he shows, you can also use beef, beans, or my favorite - ground venison.

Enjoy!

Diabetic Recipes - Low Carb Burger
Diabetic Recipes - Check out this great low carb burger. Diabetic recipes are the most healthy recipes around! For more low carb recipes explore over 8000 recipes at www.dlife.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

More Great Diabetic Recipes:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments and suggestions!