Friday, March 23, 2012

Recipe - Blueberry Walnut Oatmeal Pancakes

Love this video! I am a fan of a somewhat-Paleo diet, and all the ingredients he mentions are awesome and I am excited to try them. These actually could be called "Super Food Pancakes," as they contain multiple superfoods - oats, nuts, and blueberries - and coconut oil comes close to being another one as well! They pack a powerhouse of nutrition - protein, fiber, antioxidants, etc., and will keep you going for quite a while.

I would prefer to use honey or maple syrup rather than stevia, which I don't care for the taste of that much, but feel free to use what you like. All the ingredients here are whole, real, natural foods, and the combination sounds delicious!  I don't know why he does it as one and cuts it up - seems like it would be easier to make 4 smaller ones to start with, but feel free to experiment and see what works best for you.

Enjoy!

How to Make Oatmeal Pancakes - Terry Shanahan
www.theshanahanplan.com - A quick 5 min recipe to make healthy oatmeal pancakes. For more healthy recipes, visit my video blog above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments and suggestions!