Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easy Chinese Stir Fry Recipe

Here is a very simple recipe that looks just delicious! (I haven't tried it yet, but I plan on it!) This is a good one for beginning cooks, since it is quick, easy, and doesn't have a ton of ingredients. You can also follow along with the lovely photos - they are making me hungry already!

Give it a try, and feel free to post back about your results!

Chinese Stir Fry- A little bit of what I feel. - Follow My Recipe
So here is a healthy delicious Chinese Stir Fry with Egg Fried Rice. It is so easy, hassle free and quick, you will want to make it all the time. Infact I have made it twice in a week. Each time with a slight variation of the previous. ...
Publish Date: 05/08/2011 8:10
http://followmyrecipe.blogspot.com/2011/05/chinese-stir-fry-little-bit-of-what-i.html


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments and suggestions!