Monday, February 21, 2011

Video - Rosemary Fish Recipe

Wow, this video made me SO hungry!  I haven't tried it yet, as I just found this, but I will definitely be making this soon!  I just love her Greek accent - makes me feel like I'm in some foreign land eating some amazing food.... But I can bring the foreign land to my own kitchen with this very simple recipe! The only thing is I couldn't exactly hear how much olive oil she said - it sounded like "a cup", but it doesn't look like nearly that much - I think I would try 1/4 cup and that would probably be enough.

Can't wait to try it! Would love to hear if you've tried it as well, and what you think:

Rosemary Fish Recipe
A new twist on the classic fish recipe. With a very light breading and use of rosemary this simple recipe will become a weekly go-to recipe in your household.



Greek Cooking Resources:
   
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments and suggestions!