Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kitchen Tools for Cooking From Scratch-Video

Here is an 8-minute video on what utensils to choose for your kitchen. The chef is a bit  in-your-face, but I do agree with him on the quality issue, and I love that he does EVERYTHING from scratch. He's quite a character, but don't let him rub you the wrong way - he's just telling it like he sees it, and it's some pretty good stuff!


Cooking from Scratch Series: Made in China #1

shakaama.blogspot.com Announcing a new series where I will be showing recipes of cooking from scratch: no cans, no packages, nothing premade, not even pasta. In this episode I go over some of the utensils I will be using, to prepare you for the serie...



(For some more of our recommendations for quality kitchen utensils, please visit our main website at: http://www.newholisticliving.com/cookingfromscratch.html.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments and suggestions!