Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Recipes Collection

Vegetable beef barley soupImage via Wikipedia
Fall is one of my favorite times for cooking. There is still a great variety of fresh vegetables available (both from my garden, and the last few weeks of my CSA share), and it's time for my favorite seasonal recipes - namely, soups, stews, and chilis! Long, cool nights make me want to snuggle up with a hot bowl of something yummy, and whether it's a new chili recipe with fresh poblanos, or a hearty vegetable beef soup, it's all good to me.

In honor of the season, here are some great, healthy, from-scratch fall recipes to check out, as well as some gorgeous pictures that will make you drool! (And see below for some tasty recipe book suggestions.)

Fall Recipes | Eliza Domestica - Healthy recipes and ideas for ...
I apologize for the late post - it has been a little crazy here on my end. In lieu of a new recipe I thought it would be nice to compile all of my favorite.
Publish Date: 10/16/2010 19:28
http://www.elizadomestica.com/2010/10/16/fall-recipes/

My Favorite Fall Recipes | fANNEtastic food
I'm currently en route to Texas for my friend Jessica's wedding, so in the meantime I thought I would share some of my favorite fall recipes with you all! I just rediscovered a few of these I posted last fall – yum! ...
Publish Date: 10/15/2010 10:18
http://www.fannetasticfood.com/2010/10/15/my-favorite-fall-recipes/

Healthy Fall Soup Recipes | Natural Detox Diet and Cleansing ...
It's fall! There is nothing quite like the changing seasons to make me crave soup! Here are some healthy soup recipes to keep you warm and keep you.
Publish Date: 10/17/2010 16:16
http://www.totalwellnesscleanse.com/blog/851/healthy-fall-soup-recipes/

Fall Cooking: 12 Classic Comfort Food Recipes | Apartment Therapy ...
Fall Cooking: 12 Classic Comfort Food Recipes. 1. Beef and Barley Stew with Mushrooms. We can't help it. The cooler weather and shorter days make us want to hole up in the kitchen and cook things like beef and barley stew and chocolate ...
Publish Date: 10/07/2010 7:00
http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/recipe-roundup/fall-cooking-12-classic-comfort-food-recipes-128875
   
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments and suggestions!